Tellthebell Survey: Hey Readers! It’s time to share your experience with Taco Bell and to win a REWARD. Yes, you will get a reward for completing the survey. Here, in this post, we have updated the complete details regarding the Tellthebell Survey. Also, we have provided detailed instructions to complete the survey. You can check the further details in the below section.
Tellthebell Survey also known as Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey is conducted on Tellthebell.com. Through this survey, you can share your views and opinions openly. Also, you can share your experience. The feedback information provided by the customers is used to improve the customer experience. You need to make a purchase at Taco Bell if you are willing to participate in the survey. The following important information is all about Tellthebell Survey or Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey. This Survey can be completed within a few minutes. Immediately, after completing the survey, you will be rewarded for taking the time to complete the survey. Check the complete details in the below section.
Objectives Behind The Taco Bell feedback Survey
- To know the customer’s perspective with respect to food, staff service, cleanliness, and other factors.
- To meet the customer’s expectations and needs. To ensure satisfaction.
- To improve the products and service offerings.
- And if there is anything reported regarding the food, the manager and the staff will be informed and will be told not to repeat such an experience.
- Then to know, from a customer’s point of view, how is that particular branch performing in terms of food and service.
- All this is to know customer’s expectations and to try and meet them to make them satisfied.
Tellthebell Survey – Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
First, we will know the survey requirements. You will require these things at the time of the survey. So, make sure you have them ready.
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Taco Bell with survey code.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
After that, just follow these instructions in order to complete the Tellthebell Survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Taco Bell or click on the official website.
- First, select the language of your choice.
- Immediately following that, enter the 16 digit survey code which is printed on your receipt.
- After that, click ‘Start’ to proceed.
- Now, you will land on the survey page. There, you need to answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- After completing, submit the survey and provide your contact details.
- Finally, you will be given an opportunity to enter the sweepstakes, as an appreciation for completing the survey.
Tellthebell Survey – Rewards
Taco Bell appreciates its customers for taking part in the survey. Yes! customers are rewarded for giving their feedback. Below are the details of it.
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will have an opportunity to enter the sweepstakes.
- You need to fulfill the sweepstakes rules in order to participate in it.
- Through sweepstakes, you will have a chance to win the cash rewards worth $500.
- Winners will be notified through phone or email.
- That is the reason they ask you to provide the contact details at the end of the survey.
- Don’t forget to carry the receipt with you, when you are going to collect the reward.
Tellthebell Survey – Rules
To be eligible for taking part in the survey, you need to fulfill the following rules:
- You should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- You must be a legal resident of The United States.
- At least one purchase is mandatory.
- Employees working at Taco Bell and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in the survey.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast food restaurants based out of Irvine, California and a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. It was founded in 1962 by Glen Bell. The restaurants serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty, and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. As of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants. And, more than 80 percent of which is owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees. Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell, an entrepreneur who first opened a hot dog stand called Bell’s Drive-In in San Bernardino, California in 1948.
Bell learned how tacos were made and then opened a new stand under the name of Taco-Tia in late 1951 or early 1952, which sold tacos. Eventually, over the years, Bell owned and operated a number of El Taco restaurants in southern California. Bell would sell the El Tacos to his partner and built the first Taco Bell in Downey in 1962. The first Taco Bell franchise opened in Torrance in 1964, and by 1967, the company was growing rapidly, opening its 100th restaurant in the same year. PepsiCo purchased Taco Bell in 1978, and later spun off its restaurant’s division as Tricon Global Restaurants, which later changed its name to Yum! Brands.
Taco Bell – Best Food Items
Taco Bell is one of the famous restaurants in the United States. Below, we have provided the list of best food items that are offered at Taco Bell:
- Nachos Supreme
- Breakfast Crunchwrap
- Cheesy Gordita Crunch
- Cinnamon Twists
- Nacho Cheese
- Doritos Locos Taco Supreme
- Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla
- Mexican Pizza
- Soft Taco
- Nachos BellGrande
- Beefy 5-Layer Burrito
- Grilled Breakfast Burrito
- Chalupa Supreme
Taco Bell Hours of Operation:
Taco Bell restaurants work on following hours and they may vary based on the location. The working hours of the Taco Bell restaurants can also vary on a few specific holidays such as New Years Day, Independence Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, etc. If you want to know the complete list of holidays or holiday hours of Taco Bell, tell us through your comments. Also, remember most of the Taco Bell restaurants are also closed on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
The general opening and closing hours of Taco Bell restaurants are as follows:
- Monday -07:00 AM – 02:00 AM
- Tuesday -07:00 AM – 02:00 AM
- Wednesday -07:00 AM – 02:00 AM
- Thursday -07:00 AM – 02:00 AM
- Friday -07:00 AM – 02:00 AM
- Saturday -07:00 AM – 04:00 AM
- Sunday -07:00 AM – 04:00 AM
Taco Bell Customer Service – Contact Details
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer service team of Taco Bell. Below are the contact details of Taco Bell Customer Service:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-822-6235
- Official website: www.tacobell.com
That’s all about the Tellthebell Survey. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)